BrightFunnel provides actionable revenue insights for B2B companies. For the first time, CMOs and CROs and their teams can understand the true impact of every customer touch point on business’ bottom line, and craft the optimal customer journey from lead to deal.
We are hiring a Solutions Architect. This role requires a rare combination of eloquent storytelling, “effortless” technical competency, and tenacious problem-solving skills.
Day to day, with your deep technical breadth and expertise in Marketing Operations, you will be on the front lines with our prospects as they plan to integrate BrightFunnel into their marketing technology stack, and operational workflow. That means brainstorming complex technical solutions with Fortune 5000 marketing orgs. That means supporting our AEs throughout the sales process, and the Customer Success team during implementation.
Month to month, you’ll design and scale future iterations of BrightFunnel’s product demonstration. You’ll write our Sales Engineering playbook. You’ll liaison with CS, Product, Engineering, and influence our product roadmap. Ultimately, you’ll become a trusted advisor to our VP of Revenue and some of the most important marketing organizations in the world.
- Combine deep technical expertise with strong communication skills and deep empathy
- Have a deep understanding of (and passion for) marketing technologies (Eloqua, Marketo, and Pardot) and CRMs (Salesforce, Oracle CRM, and Dynamics)
- Have experience working with CMOs, VPs of Marketing, and Directors of Demand Generation and Field Marketing
- Are comfortable with data manipulation and data structures
- Are highly analytical
- Have strong process and/or project delivery discipline
- Have 3-5 years minimum experience in a client-facing technical role (Sales Engineer)
- Own pre-sales technical engagements with our prospects
- Consult with prospects to prescribe, design and map their technical requirements to a BrightFunnel post-sale specification
- Partner with Customer Success Managers and Customer Success Engineers to ensure continued and sustained value for existing customers throughout the onboarding and renewal process
- Partner with Product and Marketing to spot trends, craft messaging, and support product planning
- Design, deliver and iterate a flexible and customizable product demonstration across formats (in person, online) and personas
- Design a scalable infrastructure to understand customer requirements and identify all potential roadblocks early in the engagement
- Serve as a technical sponsor for various internal initiatives
- Help us scale the Sales Engineering function